Requirements of MS Degree: Plan C
Plan C is for students with exceptional prior work experience. Requirements include residence for two semesters of full-time study, a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours, and a final examination (written and oral). This option is only available to students who are mid-career professionals, having at least 5 years of relevant work experience in natural resources and environmental management.
For additional information on applying, refer to NREM Graduate Page
Primary Master's Core (9 credits)
- NREM 600 Evaluation of Natural Resources Management (4)
- NREM 601 Economic Analysis of Natural Resource Management (4)
- NREM 701 Research Seminar in NREM (1)
Electives ( 6 Cr)
- NREM graduate courses ( credits of 600-level or above, and none of which may be of NREM 699)
- NREM 696 Capstone Experience in NREM (3)
* For additional course applicability criteria, refer to:
For additional information, refer to the NREM Graduate Student Guide August 2019.