Requirements of MS Degree: Plan C
Plan C is for students with exceptional prior work experience. Requirements include residence for two semesters of full-time study, a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours, and a final examination (written and oral). This option is only available to students who are mid-career professionals, having at least 5 years of relevant work experience in natural resources and environmental management.
Primary Master's Core (9 credits)
- NREM 600 Evaluation of Natural Resources Management (3)
- NREM 601 Economic Analysis of Natural Resource Management (3)
- NREM 605 Research Skills (2)
- NREM 701 Research Seminar in NREM (1)
Electives (9 Cr)
- NREM graduate courses (9 credits of 500-level or above, and no more than 3 credits of NREM 699)
* For additional course applicability criteria, refer to:
For additional information, refer to the Graduate Student Guide 2017.