Advising Syllabus

The Advising Syllabus is a useful guide for students that provides descriptions on advisor and student responsibilities, what advisors can assist students with, how and what type of appointments students can make, and other helpful information.

Records & Registration

Find forms related to Student Records (e.g. Leave of absence, transcript request), Registration (e.g. Add/Drop course forms), and Veteran's Affairs at the link above. 


Graduation Procedures

A reference guide with information and timeline to prepare for graduation.

CTAHR Multiple Majors Policy and Guidelines

Requirements and guidelines for students wanting to declare a multiple major in CTAHR.


Time Conflict Approval Memo

For use when students want to register for courses that have a time conflict with each other. The form asks instructors for accommodations for the student to either leave early from class or arrive late. Both instructors must fill out the form before the Time Conflict approval is inputted into the student record to allow for registration of both courses. 


CTAHR Banner
CTAHR University of Hawaii