Between finals, personal economics, and of course, that lingering pandemic, this December could be a stressful time for students. Which is why the Office of Academic and Student Affairs has been working double-time to provide an extra level of support for the youngest members of our CTAHR ʻohana. Mahalo ASAO!
Grab and Go Foodstack
- December 2, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Gilmore Courtyard
- Get ready to gather up some produce and dry goods, thanks to the contributions of the ʻi, Aloha Harvest, and Coalition to Stop Campus Hunger. Supplies are often limited, and only registered participants will be allowed to participate, so Register now.
- December 3, starts 5:00 p.m.
- Virtual (faculty, staff, and alumni and friends are all welcome!)
- Cooking kit pickup is Dec. 2, 12:30-2:30 p.m. in Gilmore Courtyard
- Lara Hackney of the Dept. of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal Sciences will lead culinary adventurers in this is festive, delicious, and indulgent holiday spread! Spinach Artichoke Puffed Pastry Wreath, Tomato Soup, and a Pomegranate Thyme Spritzer! *Limited number of ingredient kits for students. ASAO will email the ingredient list to students who do not receive a kit. Register now.
- December 4, starts 8:30 a.m.
- eeds4Tomorrow, 94-340 Kunia Road, Waipahu
- All supplies will be provided: Christmas Berry, Pōhinahina, Jade, Song of India, Neem, Norfolk Pine, Hinahina (Peleʻs Hair), Eucalyptus. A suggested donation of will cover the cost of supplies. Register now.
Student / Alumni Mixer
- December 9, starts 5:30 p.m.
- Virtual via Zoom
- Meet & connect with other CTAHR-ians to learn about their paths, brainstorm new ideas, and seek potential career opportunities. The first 30 registrant CTAHR alums, students, or parents will receive a choice of delicious plates FREE from Adela's Country Eatery (a CTAHR Alumni-owned restaurant) delivered to their door to enjoy the event! Sponsored by ASUH. Register now.