All are invited to the CTAHR Fall 2019 Graduation Convocation, an intimate ceremony for the college’s Fall 2019 graduates, family, friends, and faculty!
- Date: Thursday, December 12 (last day of classes)
- Time: Check-in begins at 5:00 p.m., the program runs 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the reception goes from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Campus Center Ballroom
You’ll need to RSVP by Friday, November 29, by completing the online form on the Convocation Website. Family and friends of graduates should be counted by the graduate in their RSVP. Parking passes are available per participating graduate; directions for pick-up will be sent later.
As a gift from the college, every CTAHR graduating undergraduate will receive a free CTAHR graduation stole! Thanks go to the Stole Society, a club composed of FDM students, faculty, and volunteers, for hand-making every stole. Each one is unique. Stoles will be presented by the dean to undergraduates who attend convocation, and those who are unable to attend may pick up their stole from the ASAO office during regular office hours, December 16–20.
Submit Your Photos
ASAO will be creating a slideshow of the graduating students, which will be shown before the ceremony. The slideshow will include headshots of the graduates, favorite memories/thank you messages, and photos of CTAHR students at events, class, research, etc. Graduates are encouraged to upload the following, along with RSVP, by the deadline:
- A headshot/photo of yourself
- 2–3 sentences, which can include your favorite memory as a CTAHR student; a thank you to family, friends, faculty, staff; etc.
- Additional photos from CTAHR club events, class activities, research/internships, etc.
(ASAO reserves the right to edit submitted sentences and not use all photos provided. If you have lots of photos to submit, please email them to Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Donate, Donate, Donate
Just as graduating students are closing one chapter, others are only beginning. Students who have good textbooks, school supplies, canned food, or household items that can be passed along to new and continuing CTAHR students are encouraged to donate them to the CTAHR student lounge (Gilmore 121).