“I’m shocked, SHOCKED, to find that door prizes are going on in CTAHR!” – anonymous state official.
No worries, because in this year’s UHM Aloha United Way campaign, all faculty and staff in the CTAHR database get a free ticket for a chance to win an awesome box set of door prizes from the Office of Communication Services (OCS). These include:
- 1 CTAHR polo shirt (traditional or brand new design)
- 1 CTAHR baseball cap (sweeet!)
- 1 CTAHR groceries bag (high-quality canvas)
- 1 CTAHR baby onesie (not pictured but incoming)
But wait, there’s more! Every time you donate to the UHM AUW, you get a second ticket. Donate again and you’ll get a third ticket. Just pay separate shipping and handling (just kidding).
At end of the UHM AUW campaign (Oct. 8), OCS will obtain a list from AUW of all CTAHR donors and donations, add these extra tickets to the CTAHR directory list, pull a random ticket, and announce the lucky winner of this fabulous door prize.
How to donate online:
- Visit UHM AUW
- Log on with your UH ID and Default Password “”
- Create a personal AUW account
- Donate online
- Also visit Instructions and FAQs if any questions.
Operators are standing by! So visit the UHM AUW campaign now and boost your chances for winning cool CTAHR gear.