In the six months that COVID-19 has gripped the planet, UH has worked hard to continually adjust to the constantly evolving changes. As we start the Fall 2020 semester, it’s time for everyone to do their part for the health and safety of our campuses and communities. Please keep in mind:
- anyone coming to campus will be required to wear an acceptable face covering while on campus, indoors and outdoors. This includes all employees, students and campus visitors. N95/N99/N100 respirators and face masks/respirators with exhalation valves are not considered acceptable face coverings. They should be reserved for health care professionals.
- a new UH COVID Telework policy goes into effect September 1. Employees who plan to telework must complete the new Voluntary Telework Request and Agreement and a new Voluntary Telework Work Plan. Get more info at UH Human Resources.
- CTAHR’s Academic and Student Affairs Office is available for (online) academic advising, fiscal and recruitment, alumni relations, and distance education. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- UH Manoa has launched a new website, Moving Forward in 2020, to answer common questions of students, new students, faculty, staff, parents and campus visitors, along with a safety training video.
- And don't forget to download and use the mandatory daily health check-in app, LumiSight UH. If you are coming to any UH campus or off-campus facility, you’re required to complete the daily screening and self‐monitoring reporting.