Secretary to the associate dean for Academic and Student Affairs Lydia Gerakas (pictured here in her Halloween finery) has retired after many years of dedicated service to CTAHR and our students. She and her wonderful smile will be missed! Best wishes on your new journey, Lydia!
Need to contact the Academic and Student Affairs Office?
- To meet with one of the CTAHR Advisors, log in to your STAR Balance account) to book an appointment.
- For academic programs or advising, contact manager of student services Herbenia Bowen, email@example.com or 956-6733.
- For ASAO-related fiscal or recruitment, contact fiscal and recruitment specialist Carol Oshiro, firstname.lastname@example.org or 956-8183.
- For alumni matters, contact educational specialist Jessie Radovich, email@example.com or 956-3093.
- For distance education, contact distance education coordinator Kellie Taguchi, firstname.lastname@example.org or 956-9380.
- To contact or make an appointment with Interim Associate Dean Ania Wieczorek, call 956-6997.
- For all other questions, call 956-6997.
- ***Please note: the email address AcadAff@ctahr.hawaii.edu is no longer being monitored.