The CTAHR Emergency Response COVID resource page has been keeping up with new resources as the pandemic evolves. Recent additions include new CTAHR Emergency Response Sheets on the following topics:
- At-Home Food Safety - Due to COVID-19, families are cooking at home more often. Practicing proper food safety at home can protect your family’s health by preventing foodborne illnesses.
- CSAs in Hawai‘i - As consumers limit trips to stores and restaurants due to COVID-19, CSAs have gained popularity as a direct source of local produce and food products.
- Cloth Face Masks - As the Islands adjust to the ongoing pandemic, wearing face masks in public is rapidly becoming the new normal. Here’s what you should know…
- Data and Information Literacy - Learn how to locate and better understand information or data available on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Food Waste Prevention - Preventing food waste at home can reduce the need for grocery store visits and help families save money by buying less food.