WHAT'S NEW at the Forestry Extension Website?
Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death Webinar Series
Wednesdays April-May 2020 @ 12pm and 6pm on:
- APRIL 22 ROD Distribution and Abundance on Hawaiʻi Island
(William Stormont, DLNR/DOFAW Hawaiʻi Island, and William Buckley, Big Island Invasive Species Committee)
- APRIL 29 Impact of ROD on Forest Stands
(Ryan Perroy, Timo Sullivan, and Eszter Collier, SDAV lab, University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo)
- MAY 13 Importance of Beetles in Spreading ROD
(Kylle Roy, USGS Pacific Ecosystems Research Center, and Robert Peck, Hawaiʻi Cooperative Studies Unit)
- MAY 20 Tree and Wood Treatments
(Marc Hughes, USDA Forest Service Institute of Pacific Islands Forestry)
- MAY 27 Community Member Actions to Manage ROD
(J.B. Friday, University of Hawaiʻi Cooperative Extension Service)
*To receive the event links, please sign up on the ROD e-mailing list at rapidohiadeath.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the links directly.