Registration Closes February 28, 2020 @ 4:00pm
Registration Checklist for Participants
- Prepare your submission with approval from your sponsoring advisor or mentor (Instructions below)
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Have your sponsoring Advisers/Mentors approve your project overview by filling out the Online Registration Form
Completion of the Online Registration Submission Form and faculty approval is required for every presentation and must be received by February 28, 2020, 4:00 pm. No hard copies will be accepted. Sponsoring Advisors/Mentors must submit their approval through the same link by the deadline.
- Descriptive Title (maximum of 140 characters)
- Designed to catch readers attention in 3-seconds
- All co-authors names and department affiliations
- If there are multiple authors, place an asterisk(*) after the name of the primary presenting author.
- Students may only submit ONE project as the primary presenter. Students may be listed as co-authors on additional submissions.
- Groups must select one student to serve as primary presenter.
- Example: First Last*, First Last, First Last.
If your submission form and overview is received after the submission deadline (February 28, 2020), you will be placed on a space-available basis.