Agriculture Day at the Capitol is an opportunity to showcase CTAHR’s impact on Hawaiʻi. Up to 400 state lawmakers, staff, and stakeholders are expected to attend, and booths fill up fast, so please RSVP ASAP to publicize your program or project with an informational display, interactive activity, swag, or samples.
- February 5, 2020
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Hawaiʻi State Capitol, 415 Beretania Street
- Please register by January 16.
Setup will begin at 9:00 a.m. The service elevator is next to the loading dock in the basement. Six-foot tables will be provided. Bring folding chairs. If you have requested power, bring a power strip and extension cord (outdoor, 100 ft.).
Signage: Need a CTAHR tablecloth or vertical banner? Contact the Office of Communication Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 596-7036.
Food Samples: If you’re planning to bring food samples, Hawaiʻi Farm Bureau suggests at least 300 portions. Download the Hawaiʻi Department of Health’s special event food permit.
Parking is in the basement of the Capitol (entrance on Miller Street). Metered stalls (up to 4 hours; only accept quarters). If there’s no parking, you may need to drop off your equipment here and then park somewhere else. Possibilities:
- Iolani Palace (entrance on King Street, behind the Capitol). Metered stalls.
- Kalanimoku Building (entrance on Punchbowl St., across from the Capitol). Metered stalls.
- Vineyard Garage (entrance on Punchbowl, immediately after Vineyard, next to Department of Education). Metered stalls.
- Aliʻi Place (corner of Alakea and Hotel St.). Cash-only public parking.
- Want to carpool? OCS can help coordinate.
Questions: Contact Rachele Lamosao at the Hawaiʻi Farm Bureau at email@example.com or (808) 848-2074.