Register now for the CTAHR 31st Annual Banquet!
From tropical plants grown at CTAHR research stations, to models wearing clothing designed by our fashion students, to amazing stories of accomplishment and impact on Hawai‘i’s communities, the CTAHR 31st Annual Banquet will be a fun and memorable event.
Join us! for an evening of fun and fellowship with friends and supporters, alumni, faculty, staff, volunteers, and students.
- Samples of chocolates, beef jerky, succulent plants – all produced by CTAHR faculty, staff, and students.
- Fashion Design and Merchandising students and models will display the “next big thing” in clothing design.
- Beautiful stage and table decorations, made from flowers grown at CTAHR stations, available to take home.
- Live Hawaiian music.
- Stories of achievement and accomplishment in student activities, 4-H, community Extension, and more.
- Opportunity to connect with old friends and meet new CTAHR students, faculty and staff, alumni, and friends.